MarqMetrix’ proprietary data practice process applies the right analysis tools for the given problem, uniquely converting MEASUREMENTS into UNDERSTANDING for your Raman instruments and FTIR spectrometers.
MarqMetrix is different because we develop the best possible solution for your analysis needs.
Our goal is to always provide the best possible data practice tools to enable us to develop the optimum solution. If we don’t have the right tools, we create them.
We are result and answer driven. With our differentiated service model, MarqMetrix is not aligned with a specific tool or captive of any single approach. We don’t sell instruments or software. Instead, we understand and employ a wide array of “data practice” tools, selecting the best tool based on problem fit, process, client need and outcome. Let MarqMetrix find the right tools for your Raman instruments, FTIR spectrometers, and various other instruments.
- MarqMetrix is established in a variety of software environments including, MatLab, SQL, LabView, Python and R, working across many different environments and capabilities.
Our process and range of technical specialties has provided data tools to a deep list of Fortune 500 companies, successfully delivering solution-oriented results to a diverse range of industries including:
- Oil & Gas
- Food and Consumer Products
- Biotech and Genome Sciences
Data process solutions can take many forms, from simple regression models highlighting trends and relationships to complex fingerprints identifying sample class for quality assurance. Careful consideration of the available approaches at the project outset ensures optimal solutions are generated from the data.
–Brian J. Marquardt PhD
MarqMetrix data scientists have over fifty years of combined experience in statistical analysis, predictive analytics and data mining. We are certain that we can find the solution for your Raman instrument analysis, FTIR spectrometer, and other instruments.
Our fields of expertise include:
- Advanced Multivariate Modeling and algorithm development
- Data Fusion for the modeling of multiple, varying disparate sources of data
- Machine Learning for advanced classification of unknown samples
- Variable Selection for greater information recovery
- Preprocessing Methods for the removal and correction of common interferences encountered in process systems
Why You Should Choose MarqMetrix
Simply, we don’t sell instruments or software – our data practice delivers solutions.
For more information on MarqMetrix Data Practice, email email@example.com or call 206.971.3625.